Can I arrive early at the holiday property?
Arrival time is 4pm but you can arrive onsite from 12 noon and use the facilities on site.
How long can I stay on the day of departure?
Departure time is 10am unless there are exceptional circumstances and prior arrangements have been agreed with Guest Services.
How is the property equipped?
Both properties are fully equipped with cutlery and pans, glassware, electric, induction hob oven, fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave. Flat screen colour TVs are standard throughout the properties. Free Wi-Fi broadband connection, hoists from bedrooms to en-suite wet rooms with shower tables and shower chairs. There is also a mobile hoist in the lounge area. In The Villa there is a through floor lift allowing access to the first floor.
Do I need to bring bed linen and towels?
Both properties are fully equipped with bed linen and towels.
Do I need to request a cot?
Both properties have a travel cot and highchair provided free of charge. You will be expected to bring blankets and bedding for the cot.
Can I take an additional pet?
Registered Assistance Dogs are welcomed free of charge. Other pets may only be brought with prior consent from Away Resorts and if, agreed, will incur an additional charge.
How can I tell if the property is suitable for a wheelchair user?
The Wilf Ward Family Trust has tried to ensure that the properties are fully suitable for wheelchairs, if further clarification is required please do not hesitate to ask one of the Holiday Heroes at Away Resorts prior to booking.
What are the safety considerations when staying at the properties?
We regularly inspect both properties to ensure they are always well maintained. The Villa and Beach House have been fitted with several specialist items of equipment and instructions on how to use this equipment is available in the ‘Instructions and Information’ folders at each property. We are able to provide training in the usage of equipment at a nominal cost.
When you arrive at your property, we would ask you to consider the following:
• Check the layout of your holiday property so that in an emergency you can vacate it easily.
• Check the location of the fire extinguishers and fire blanket, and read the instructions
• If you are unsure how to use any electrical appliances, please read the instructions or contact the Bempton Holiday team
• Take special care when moving around the property at night
• Cots and highchairs must conform to local national standards. If they do not in any way, please tell us immediately.
• Look out for glass patio doors or glazed interior doors
• Keep young children off the balcony at the villa
• You should satisfy yourself that the equipment is safe and in good condition.
• Children should be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
What do I do if I am dissatisfied with my holiday property?
If you are dissatisfied during your stay please go to Guest Services at the Main Reception to report your issue.
What is the emergency phone line number?
Guest Services are available from 9am – 5pm Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 9am – 7pm Saturday, Sunday, Monday & Friday on 01723 518130. Guest Services are located at the Main Reception.